Shipping & FAQ
Shipping & FAQ
How long does it take you to send my purchase?
As avid online shoppers ourselves, we know that when you buy something online, you want it ASAP!
All purchases of items in stock are sent out via Australia Post within three business days – but usually the next business day.
Items made to order will be dispatched within five business days – but usually on the second business day after placing your order.
If you need your order urgently, please contact us before placing your order. We will endeavour to meet your needs, but please note that resin takes 24 hours to cure and depending on which items you’ve ordered, further time may be required for paint and glue to dry thoroughly.
What are my postage options?
Glitterbomb Jewels offer a range of postage options.
- Standard postage ($3) – sent as a large letter (please note that this option does not include tracking. Glitterbomb Jewels is not liable for any items lost in transit using this shipment method).
- Standard, registered post ($6) – sent as a large letter with the addition of signature required on delivery including tracking.
- Parcel ($8) – sent as parcel post in a small box, tracking included but no signature required.
- Express post ($10) – sent using express parcel post with tracking
Do you have free shipping?
If you spend over $30, you qualify for free shipping!
- For 1 or 2 small items, free shipping is the standard, untracked shipping as described above. Glitterbomb Jewels is not liable for any items lost in transit using this shipment method.
- For 3 or more items, or large items, your purchase will be sent as parcel post with tracking.
How will my order ship?
Large letter postage will be shipped in a mailer like this.
[Wait for it.....]
Parcel post will be posted in a small box like this.
[Wait for it....]
What if my items arrived damaged?
Please contact us as soon as possible so we can rectify the problem.
We want to make sure your experience shopping with us is flawless, however we cannot control how our parcels are handled in transit. In majority of cases, we will replace the item/s and take up the issue with Australia Post.
Can I get my order sent directly to a friend as a gift?
Sure can – please contact us directly to arrange this.
Do you gift wrap?
We definitely can gift wrap your items, and have a greeting card option available.
[PICS TO COME]
Can I return my items for [reason]?
Maybe. For hygienic reasons we absolutely cannot accept returns on any items already worn UNLESS they are faulty.
If you buy a pair of earrings as a gift and the person would like a different pair, they can be exchanged for the cost of postage ($3 each way).